This document aims to demonstrate how to install Ubuntu operating system on user computer.
- The user needs at least 4.5 GB of free space on their computer.
- Connect your USB or DVD containing Ubuntu program.
- When you turn on your computer the below image must show up automatically or by pressing F12.
- Make sure you are connected to internet, then the below image is shown. Mark both options and click on “continue”.
- Below shows how to Use the checkboxes to choose whether you’d like to Install Ubuntu alongside another operating system, delete your existing operating system and replace it with Ubuntu. in our case we select “Something Else” and click on “continue”.
- In this stage, you will create partitions.
- The last step is choosing your language and region. After doing so and restarting your computer you can start using Ubuntu.