How to create a Virtual Machine¶
It is probable that when you start reading this document, you have set up and install Ravada successfully and now it is time to create a virtual machine.
- First of all, log into Ravada using the username and password you created in previous steps of installation.
- on top right of the page, click on “Admin Tools” and then “Machines”.
- In the new page, click on “New Machine”.
- Choose a name for your virtual machine and choose an option for the ISO image. The selected image needs to be installed accordingly.
- Now, you can see a list of available machines and the operations of each.
Please note that you can see any upcoming error or problems in section “messages”.